• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Another Flight Physical

fastnumber15

TailSpin--classic low level
So just found out I have to get the NAMI or NOMI physical or whatever the navy calls it. I have already had my FC1 with the AF before commissioning and I passed with a waiver for retained hardware. I already checked the navy waiver guide. Do any of you guys know what us AF studs have to do for this physical. Im assuming I should pass again with no problems since nothing has changed since my last physical (yes will be post 1 year by May). I really hate having to go through these, never can tell if your vision or blood pressure has changed in 1 year.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
Be sure not to eat anything nutty/rough for a few days prior...makes the rectal exam/colonoscopy go a little easier...

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Uh, it's Navy physical. USN won't care much that you passed your USAF physical. You still gotta do ours.

torpedo0126

i know what you mean. ive struggled with elevated blood pressure since I was 18. i always get nervous before I go in which adds to the problem.