• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Another Blue Falcon production...

BOMBSonHAWKEYES

pilot
C) Entirely over-dramatic.
QUOTE]

Agreed. I wonder how anyone on the outside could get pumped up to the beat of the war drums watching 20 yearolds drinking soda, playing the guitar and engaging in staged conversation for the benifit of the camera. The last half where there were planes spinning out of control and doing the tail chase was totally cool, but I would have perfered a more uplifting tune to emphasize the total coolness.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I would have perfered a more uplifting tune to emphasize the total coolness.

kenny_loggins_danger_zone.jpg

Brett

snake020

Contributor
Brett please tell me these cool videos of yours that you speak so highly of but I have yet to see are of a higher caliber than this.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Decent video.....if case this persons day job doesn't work out, he might have another career in the future.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That reminds me of a roommate I had back in Corpus. Working in NY with CSI, hey then decided to join the Navy to fly, so that he could go back and be a technical advisor in Hollywood. He's a P-3 guy in Maine now.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ummmmm, its just primary.......

Is that in response to my post? Getting a camera in the cockpit of a CNATRA aircraft (legally and publicly) takes some persistence, that's why I was wondering.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is that in response to my post? Getting a camera in the cockpit of a CNATRA aircraft (legally and publicly) takes some persistence, that's why I was wondering.

No, I just thought it was a bit over the top for primary........;)

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
HA!!! That second section takeoff in the first part was at KLRU...nice. Fond memories. Great place to fly.

snake020

Contributor
Guess that got lost in the transmission. This state considers the internets a series of tubes after all.

gtxc2001

See what the monkey eats, then eat the monkey
pilot
Contributor
I thought the term Blue Falcon was typically used in a less glamorous way.

The whole Blue Falcon thing started back during the rifle range at TBS. The platoon Barraza and I were in had an interesting habit of shafting other platoons in various fashions, nothing big, just little things like getting on the first bus back from the range while the other platoons melted(weren't allowed to hump because it was 110-115 degree heat index for most of qual week). Between that and a certain member of our platoon who liked to call people out frequently (more in a good-natured, ball-busting sort of way, than anything else), we started referring to ourselves as the Blue Falcon platoon (our resident OIF I veteran started it). Thus, the name of Barraza's production "company".