• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Another Blue Falcon production...

MasterBates

As this played in the IP lounge, it was determined you have too much free time...

Not a bad job. I like the "I Believe Pictures" part..

Fongabonga

pilot
Ahh, the good ol Ranger ready room, those couches just hug you and my ping pong skills were never better. How did you get footage of cruise forms and spins?

ArkhamAsylum

500+ Posts
pilot
johnny's making quite a name for himself with these vids. if he starts putting them to godsmack music, the navy might just use one for a commercial.

gtxc2001

See what the monkey eats, then eat the monkey
pilot
Contributor
He told me the OSO's were talking about using them as under the table recruiting material. Somebody thought they were good enough to send pretty far up the chain, but the music copyright issues were deemed too much to deal with. Scoober, has he selected yet? If I remember what he told me the last time I saw him in corpus, he should be close if not already done.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
That's good stuff. I'm also curious how the spins/cruise form video came about.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Comments:

A) That's Corpus? Damn, looks pretty close to how Whiting is laid out, too. Cool.

B) I haven't seen a T-34 flight line in years. Weird.

C) Entirely over-dramatic.

D) I'm impressed. Very well put together, some great footage, especially the spin and tail-chase

Your buddy does good work.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
Neat, now if you could just make an inspirational video about power point briefs and O-4's with random tasking, you'd get the other half of what we do :)

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
I would like you to meet Random Task.

Skipper, "Random Task, show them what you do."

Random Task, "Alright...see here...ah! You! Yes you, lieutenant. I need you to generate a weekly tracker to aid in our bi-weekly Wing meetings regarding squadron readiness and overall general preparedness for the upcoming monthly and quarterly pre-deployment analysis sessions."

<JO's head falls off>

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Skipper, "Random Task, show them what you do."

Random Task, "Alright...see here...ah! You! Yes you, lieutenant. I need you to generate a weekly tracker to aid in our bi-weekly Wing meetings regarding squadron readiness and overall general preparedness for the upcoming monthly and quarterly pre-deployment analysis sessions."

<JO's head falls off>
I'm happy to see the DHs are staying on top of things....:D