• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

another assclown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cate

Pretty much invincible
I believe he meant "taxpayers like you and ME", not "you and I." But this guy obviously isn't the brightest crayon in the box.

But I'm with y'all; this is someone who had Green Plastic Army Man dreams and was brutally rebuffed by the military institution of his choice. That, or he actually had a girlfriend at one point, but she left him for some strapping Marine who wasn't a pathetic asshat, and thus began his tragic downward spiral of binge eating, self-hatred, and an eventual retreat to the Internet and the adulation of those even more pathetic than himself.

TANGO 1

Contributor
He is kind of like those kids that they ask when the came home from boot Camp and could not make it "Men, i am too tough for those guys. They cannot handle me"

bch

Helo Bubba
pilot
Damn not gonna read all of these posts, but I saw the title and thought it was a thread about Tango 1.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Unfortunately, the kid's going to see his website hitcount go up and think people appreciate what he says!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here's the real story....After looking up the OWNER of toobis.com the following result were obtained:

Registrant:
Chris (TOOBIS-COM-DOM)
Scrimes
PO Box 631
Fort Langley, BC H3R 4X7
Canada
604-202-6424
toobis@telus.net

Domain Name: TOOBIS.COM

THEN after doing an internet search for "Chris Scrimes" I came up with several posts (although a dead site) to a Sea Cadet board.

So as I figure it, he's a disgruntled Ex-Sea Cadet that they kicked out for being too FAT and now he owns a little piece of the internet to rip off Maddox or Micheal Moore. He has no original thought and most of his rants are uneducated non-sense. He still lives at home with Mommy (one of his rants). IMHO he's just not worth the time nor the effort. But one could sign his email account up for stuff you might get over the internet like spam? Good hunting!

ea6bflyr

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Now, who has too much time on their hands? Don't you have some students to advise and/or harrass? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.