• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Another Apt thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

elroy

Hey everyone,
I have been looking at a number of places. I'm looking for a 2 bed 2 bath that is about half way between Whiting and PCola (my roommate will be a SNA). I am looking at Gov's Gate and Ashley Club (on the beach). What, if anything, have you all heard about these two or do you know of a better complex? Thanks
-ElRoy

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
I live at the Gate... Its slightly more expensive then some of the other places around, but (at least from the ones i've seen) its nicer. The management staff is pretty good overall and pretty friendly. I've got a 2br/2ba on the second floor and thats costing me and my roomate $840/month- split down the middle were still pocketing a good amount of out BAH for our own use. I'm not sure what all your looking for for info so PM me if you have specific questions.

shortncurly

King's Mill is good too. I don't live there, but a friend does and it's really nice. It's about half way between Whiting and Pcola. I can find out rent info and stuff if you want, just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.