• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Annular Psoriasiform Dermatitis as a kid

love2fly

Hello, I was looking through my medical records to find prior conditions I may have had so that I can document them on any physicals. Apparently when I was in the third grade, I went to the Dr. for a rash I had. In his notes he wrote down that it looked like dermatitis or eczema and prescribed me some cortisone. Apparently a few weeks later, it had only mildly improved so my mother took me to a dermatologist. The dermatologist noted it as actually being "annular psoriasiform dermatitis". I've never had anything remotely similar to that ever again. I looked at the NAMI waiver guide at both the psoriasis section and the dermatitis section. I'm assuming what I had was in fact just dermatitis and not psoriasis correct? Also, from reading the NAMI waiver guide, it appears that dermatitis isn't a big issue unless it is something that you currently have since it's temporary and not permanent like psoriasis. Is this correct?

exNavyOffRec

Hello, I was looking through my medical records to find prior conditions I may have had so that I can document them on any physicals. Apparently when I was in the third grade, I went to the Dr. for a rash I had. In his notes he wrote down that it looked like dermatitis or eczema and prescribed me some cortisone. Apparently a few weeks later, it had only mildly improved so my mother took me to a dermatologist. The dermatologist noted it as actually being "annular psoriasiform dermatitis". I've never had anything remotely similar to that ever again. I looked at the NAMI waiver guide at both the psoriasis section and the dermatitis section. I'm assuming what I had was in fact just dermatitis and not psoriasis correct? Also, from reading the NAMI waiver guide, it appears that dermatitis isn't a big issue unless it is something that you currently have since it's temporary and not permanent like psoriasis. Is this correct?

This is why you don't go digging through medical records, everything you fill out is "to the best of your knowledge", you know have knowledge of something you have to disclose which will most likely result in extra work being done.