• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

And the verdict is in.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost_ttu

I think that pretty much sinches my possibilities......I'm waiting for the reason as well. Michael when did your application go in? Michael I checked the stats board you have not put yours on there. I know you have a lot of hours, but what is your major, your gpa, your ASTB scores and your PRT?

"praying to the SNA board gods couldn't hurt...."

ghost_ttu

Ok Michael the Navy has obviously lost their damn minds. I'd invite you to AFROTC with me, but you would take my slot away from me and that is unacceptable.

ghost_ttu

I'm afraid that I'm going to get a bill for using the governments time on the application process.

Goliath112

sorry to hear that Mike Webb. But, hey remember that they are only rejecting your application not you. So reapply and show them that this is what you want to do. I am going to reapply when I get rejected. which should be soon cause I applied 2 months and 3 days ago. keep applying man you'll get in soon enough.

man the wait is killing me

FlyFast

Mike sent you an email man. Let me know if you find out any details as to why they "Wormer dropped the big one". I beginning to think it could be too much experience but that does not make since in my world. Take care....... the c-525 guy

psrogers

Intel Officer
Sorry to hear that Michael Webb. Looking at your stats, it is pretty unbelievable that they didn't pick you up. You should really make sure about the PRK thing- government folks are always fouling things up. Good luck to you regardless.

grouch

I'm sure it is the PRK thing and not your packet. Hang in there Micheal and best of luck on that ATP.

leonsparx

sorry to hear that michael. you look like the ideal candidate to me.

i'm with ghost on this one--the board has lost their minds.

FlyFast

Can't say anything one has not already ready said, so I agree with the experience thing. Just thought they may be thinking on the Time VS. Habit level. "can't teach an old dog new tricks" Wrong you can! I've had PRK also so i'll let you know how my packet goes!! Patrick

squidly

Hey Webb, This is Paul Burke. I can't log on with my other screen name for some reason so I made this one. I am sorry to hear that about your application. I have been here at OCS since May and yesterday the Director of OCS called me into his office and told me that they can't find another slot for anything for me. So I am assed out of a job too. Personally, I am so far beyond pissed off that I can't see straight. I was recommended for a second opinion for my deal and the second opinion they decided to act on was from the same damn guy. I am convinced that the military does not possess the power to do what it wants, it's the damn doctors who sit at desks all day playing God with people's lives that call the shots. It's about the biggest crock of **** I have ever had to experience. SO trust me, your frustration and anger is shared by others. As far as people that already have slots, you better pray that they don't NPQ you during the next year or so because if they do then they will send you straight home. No one is getting redesignated unless they are program.

Status
Not open for further replies.