• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

and im back....

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
hey guys and girls. I know a lot of you have missed me but i was FINALLY able to get internet at my place. There are some really gay internet companies in this area.

I'm in my 7th week of primary up here in whiting so if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. I just got done with Fam 6 so any fam/bi questions can be answered with somewhat accurate responses....

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
hey guys and girls. I know a lot of you have missed me but i was FINALLY able to get internet at my place. There are some really gay internet companies in this area.

I'm in my 7th week of primary up here in whiting so if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. I just got done with Fam 6 so any fam/bi questions can be answered with somewhat accurate responses....

I only know of one, Mediacom. But look on the bright side, its cheap, Comcast here in Jax ass rapes us.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
I only know of one, Mediacom. But look on the bright side, its cheap, Comcast here in Jax ass rapes us.

My comcast here is cheaper then the Time Warner I had in corpus... and I get a whole lot more channels.

gregsivers

pilot
Mefesto said:
They heard that's how you guys roll.

Only on Mondays. And I'm on a shoe base, give me a break, you know what they say about being underway....

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
300px-RainbowFlagCastroSF2005.jpg

gregsivers

pilot
Wait a minute, I make a joke about how much Comcast sucks and it ends up like this? Talk about threads going awry.

mules83

getting salty...
pilot
Hey Mules, what is your typical day like in Primary? Thanks

Wake up, go on base for about 3 hours, come home, take a nap, and then study. Thats how it has been for the past 4 weeks. The first 2-3 weeks is a little more busy with groundschool and ep sims. During that time I was on base from sunrise to sunset usually. I have only stood watch once so far so that hasn't taken up anytime either.

An example is tomorrow. I have a flight at 615 so i'll be done for the day by 10