• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

An Excellent Combination

ace_hedge

Completely Irrational
Whoops! Tried searching ahead of time to make sure that didn't happen, but I obviously missed it.

dephyler

Contributor
Being a suburban kid and knowing little of these things, can the farmers reclaim any of the costs selling the meat? Are they even worth eating? Gotta give it to one of the pigs that got hit and turned around like he wanted to fight before taking seconds.

Flying Toaster

None
Being a suburban kid and knowing little of these things, can the farmers reclaim any of the costs selling the meat? Are they even worth eating? Gotta give it to one of the pigs that got hit and turned around like he wanted to fight before taking seconds.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like they can sell the hunts because I have to imagine there are an abudance of people willing to pay.

Texas style with an AR-

It seems a lot more gratifying and looks like they go down quicker with a slug gun...

Flugelman

Contributor
The pack at 2:26 probably causes the urge to "shoot amongst them" rather picking out a discrete target. I know I have to discipline myself when dove hunting and a flock goes over.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
So where does all that brass go...?
FOD!! Low point is down where the pedals are. Looks like some brass may even hit the inside of the canopy. I'd hate to get it nicked up.

Comparing the two videos/events, I'd disagree that they are going down better with the AR. The shotgun shooter was also getting a better kill to shot ratio.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Am I the only one that was hearing the raspy voice say:

"Double Kill, TRIPPLE Kill, Killing Spree, Open Season"?

ace_hedge

Completely Irrational
Even though it looks to me like the shotgun guy is the better shot, I imagine it would be pretty f'in difficult to hit moving targets from a helicopter with a rifle round.

Sapper!

Excuse the BS...
So where does all that brass go...?
With that shotgun I'm sure it's a heck of a mess too! I know when a flock of blues or snows cups, suddenly you are swimming in plastic hulls.

I'd imagine the KW guys could tell us more about what happens to the brass, but from what I'm told the left seat guy just kicks the stuff out with his foot!

A friend of mine just went and did some pig shooting, has a video of someone letting go with a belt fed .30 cal mounted to the roll bar of a mule cart, pretty sick. They wounded one and the guide was trying to egg him into going finish it off with a bowie knife that only took one round to the leg and was just laying still but very much alive. Guess he wanted to laugh at my buddy when the pig would get up to chase his butt, luckily he didn't take the bait and just shot it instead.