• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Amazing Skills...

C420sailor

Former Rhino Bro
pilot
Yeah, mr SNA?? Show me other time it has happened. I want to see it.

I was referring to the R/C video. I've been flying radio controlled airplanes for a long time. I had a Super Sportster that was so overpowered that I could stand it on its tail and stop vertically, and then go to full power and accelerate back out, straight up. Lots of fun!

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Hey Mr meany IP...just becase a battle COD can't do it, dosen't mean it's not possible, (in theory).:icon_wink

Number one I don't fly COD's (anymore) and number two, I suppose anything is possible, in theory. It's possible my wife will blow me and immediately following make my dinner and have a cold beer at the ready every night of the week. Hey, in theory, enything is possible...right? And yes, I'm a meany IP :)

xnvyflyer

xnvyflyer
pilot
Sure it's fake. But how many more hits has the website killathrill.com gotten since this video has made the rounds? Publicity stunt which worked great I'm guessing.