• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Am I acceptable for PLC

Just wondering if anyone here could tell me if I am acceptable for PLC. I have currently two semesters left to finish my dagree, this fall of 2005 and next spring of 2006. If I take my normal work load I could possibly have one last class to take next summer. I am interested in aviation only, ground does not interest me. I don't mean any disrespect but my education and work experience is aviation only. I would like to shoot for pilot first and nfo second and possibly aviation maintence officer third. Also I just had PRK on the 9th of augest so this tuesday will be two weeks. My docter told me that I may need an enhancement in three months. So I would have to wait until next may in order to get a waivor from nomi. Will this process keep me from getting into the programe. I was thinking of going navy but from a phone conversation that I had with a recruiting officer friday aviation in the Navy is closed up right now. I am 24 years old right now and will trun 25 next march. Also if some one goes into the Marine corps after college can you get a flight contract before you go in , or is this for PLC only. Please explain.

Carno

Insane
Your nearest OSO can tell you all of that, and more.

I don't think anybody here is qualified to say whether or not you are acceptable. Apply and find out. As for getting an aviation contract after graduating college - yes it is possible.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Doesn't look like you're eligible for PLC. That's 2 two-week sessions you do in college during the summers, or one 10 weeker after your Junior Year. Since it sounds like you're graduating in 2006, you'll probably be looking at OCC. Go to www.marineofficer.com to read about that.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
I would actually be interested in seeing 7, 2 week incriments...just imagine the admin problems and how many people do you know would WANT to come back after the first 6... :D