• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Alright guys...

zacharyj53

I am taking the test on Monday. I will have my choice of what version I want to take. Any advice on which version I should take and what I should look for as far as aviation/naval knowledge questions for that version?

I think I am good on math and mechanical. I am a bit concerned about the aviation/naval knowledge as well as the reading comp. Any advice on either of these two?

badger16

None
use the columbia website for the aviation part they have good links to it. As for the reading. ONLY base your answers of what you read it the text. NOTHING ELSE. if it says that Mt Everest is the second highest peak in the world then it is. Thats all I got.

WishICouldFly

UO Future Pork Chop
Aviation/Nautical knowledge is pretty much memorization, obviously, and it's just a matter of knowing it...I'd suggest reading up the stuff on the Columbia Univ. website.

FSF17

pilot
The Columbia page is good. On the marine gouge, look up and learn any of the concepts you don't know. I suggest using Wikipedia... you can read about something and then go off on a million related tangents... and don't neglect the nautical stuff to learn all about the aviation stuff like I did.