• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

All you want to know about being a "chop" (Ask your STuPId Supply questions here)

Why didn't you ask any of these questions during your three interviews? A big chunk of a professional interview is to field career-specific questions about the Supply Corps community.

I've seen some interviewers give not-so-favorable remarks on the interview sheet because the applicant didn't bother asking questions even though it was encouraged. They took the interview as if the applicant just wants to "boost" his chances of getting selected and not truly experience an opportunity to talk to someone in the community for 15-20+ years.
Hello, I'm following this conversation as I am in the process of applying for a Supply Officer position. As I am going through this process, there were no interviews for me. Am I missing something that would enhance my package to the board?

RUFiO181

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello, I'm following this conversation as I am in the process of applying for a Supply Officer position. As I am going through this process, there were no interviews for me. Am I missing something that would enhance my package to the board?
There’s a thread dedicated to what’s considered competitive for Supply.