• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

All things MV-22 Osprey

Lawman

None
Ok, can anybody else other than this forum troll answer my questions?

Wow, man even if your profile is real your gonna get flammed. You ask a loaded question, have an actual Osprey Pilot call you out on it, and then throw a hissy fit and call him a troll. I can see you came to this thread prepaired to have an informed and educated discussion.

On another note, Popcorn anyone? :D

3P4Life

Local JOPA Union Rep
Wow, man even if your profile is real your gonna get flammed. You ask a loaded question, have an actual Osprey Pilot call you out on it, and then throw a hissy fit and call him a troll. I can see you came to this thread prepaired to have an informed and educated discussion.

On another note, Popcorn anyone? :D

I'll get the butter.

Iam not asking questions, I am being a passive aggressive a$$. (But it's not directed at anyone specific honestly) Please don't confuse the two.

Here I will demonstrate:

"Anyone try to rescue an Osprey crew from the water with another Osprey yet? Hmmm? Anyone? Bueller?

Note my use of sarcasm in pointing out some of the lesser known flaws with this aircraft that have to be taken into consideration when hauling them around the planet.

I am a master at work. Negative Rep only makes me stronger (points to rep meter).

As for Phrog, I secretly love him and he in kind chases me about the forums, and it makes me giggle like a school girl, "Ti hee hee."

3P4Life

Local JOPA Union Rep
Has anyone tried to rescue a C-130 crew from the water with another C-130?

Yes, but the water was frozen, and they had skis on. :icon_tong I am happy to report that they all made it back to Auckland in time for their naked volleyball game at the Hilton.

scoober78

(HCDAW)
pilot
Contributor
Reccomend posting this/merging it with the Osprey's deploy thread...we had a discussion going about it for a while...

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
..... I am being (an) a$$. .....
I am a master at work. Negative Rep only makes me stronger....
I've been gone for a week or so ... and as such, I'm comin' into this pretty much "fresh".

But to give credit where credit is due ... your posts just seem to jump right out of the pixels. For example: after reading some of your posts on this thread, I tend to agree with your first comment (edited for clarity, above) .... but as for being a "master" (?) ... well, that remains to be seen.

You, as a "new guy" herein, appear to take delight in giving gratuitous shit to other Officer forum members ..... for what?? The fun and sport of it .... ??? Or perhaps there is another reason that we have not discovered as of yet ....??? Please illuminate ....

Or, as you state, is it as simple as "negative rep only makes (you ) stronger" (?) .... then how would you like to get benched for, say two weeks???

A month??? Or perhaps permanently??? That should make you a friggin' Superman.

In any case, please do not hesitate to let me know as we aim to please on Air Warriors ....

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I'll get the butter....blab blah blah...I am an a$$...blah blah...I giggle like a school girl, "Ti hee hee."

Integer, welcome back.

You're still at New Mexico Military Institute. So you must be at least a high school senior by now.

When do you finish up there?

trolls.jpg

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Ok, can anybody else other than this forum troll answer my questions?

Try not being a pain-in-the-ass and asking loaded questions. You might get a better response.

Yes, the crew has O2, and yes, the fleet birds have anti and de-icing capability.

I'm not entertaining the rest of this crap.

Interesting that some guy with 15 posts, 13 of which have been either whining or antagonistic is going to call me a troll. Call me a troll again, no really, try it. Then you can form your own messageboard with Integer, collegeguy, Skeeterman, and Flathatter and the rest of the banned jack-offs.