• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AK-47

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Of course it's an promo for the new Planet of the Apes movie, but it's still pretty funny!

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Spoiler alert, he's actually on earth. We destroyed ourselves.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I saw this video the other night; too bad he didn't hurt any of the fools.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Is it just me, or does that AK sound like a M60? I may be wrong, but I think that video may actually be a fake. Someone should report that.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
After I watched it a few times I thought the same thing. If it's fake it's well done except for the sound though. That and I couldn't figure out why those idiots didn't un-ass that place the second the first round went off.

Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
Is it just me, or does that AK sound like a M60? I may be wrong, but I think that video may actually be a fake. Someone should report that.
Its definitely fake... Its a viral promo video for the 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Its definitely fake... Its a viral promo video for the 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes'

Thanks for setting me straight. The HD quality, ADR and SFX weren't quite obvious enough for me.

And yes, you get the hook in cheek award.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
As if the "20th Century Fox" in the lower left wasn't a dead giveaway . . .