• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AJPME Information (JPMEII for FTS/SELRES)

subreservist

VXC,

Take a look a that link...in the frequently asked questions, there is a letter that addresses the retirement points (3rd question from the top).

This new list may supercede that letter, but I was told they did not capture everything in the 1st chop and that it would get reviewed quarterly. I will probably forward the letter to N7 to hopefully get it included in the next revision.

VXC,

Take a look a that link...in the frequently asked questions, there is a letter that addresses the retirement points (3rd question from the top).

This new list may supercede that letter, but I was told they did not capture everything in the 1st chop and that it would get reviewed quarterly. I will probably forward the letter to N7 to hopefully get it included in the next revision.
Thanks SubRes. I should have been more clear, but my issue is specifically that it's NOT on the list of approved courses they just put out! I think I'm just being whiny though, since I'm sure it'll get added. I actually asked RESFOR N7 about it, and was told that it was one guy going through all the courses and trying to figure things out, so it would get better on future iterations.

MAKE VAPES

Uncle Pettibone
pilot
Straight from the Performance Information Memorandum signed for every Navy Grad.

The Advanced Joint Professional Military Education course rigorously prepares selected Reserve Component (RC) officers for duty on joint, multinational, or interagency staffs. The course consists of a total of 40 weeks, (DD Month – DD Month 2014) comprised of 112 hours of resident instruction at JFSC, and approximately 208 hours of asynchronous, on-line distance education. As the course is drawn from the full-time residential Joint and Combined Warfighting School curriculum at JFSC, students receive an equivalent education to the JPME phase-II producing course, while the instructional methodology and portions of AJPME are specifically tailored for the RC officer. Course graduates are eligible and recommended for award of 60 retirement points.