• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airwarriors.com:81 Login problems

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Maybe this should go on the other thread re: the upgrade .... but:

When you post -- the page defaults to the 'top' of the respective page ... instead of to the bottom (i.e., to your new post) like it used to ... 'edit' post works normal.

The site is occasionally not 'remembering' or 'retaining' your login info ... when you select a page, you get the 'visitor' result ...

zipmartin

Never been better
pilot
Contributor
Fake Log-in Attempt

I was locked out of Airwarriors today for awhile after some fake tried to log-in under my username with an incorrect password FIVE TIMES from IP address: 65.120.238.2 The automatic security of the site locked me out and I eventually had to request a new password from the Administrator. Security sent me the email with the address. Thought you guys might be interested.

Sky-Pig

Retired Cryptologic Warfare / Naval Flight Officer
None
I was locked out of Airwarriors today for awhile after some fake tried to log-in under my username with an incorrect password FIVE TIMES from IP address: 65.120.238.2 The automatic security of the site locked me out and I eventually had to request a new password from the Administrator. Security sent me the email with the address. Thought you guys might be interested.

Same here...not sure about the number of attempts, but I was also locked out.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
This was all self induced due to some changes that I asked to be made to the webserver. For a period today, the server (or software) "thought" everyone was logging in from the same ip address, and basically did not let anyone (including me) login. I had to trick it to make some changes, and we reverted and troubleshot changes. I DID change the cookie settings, and for those that are experiencing some problems, recommend that you go into your cookies and delete the airwarriors.com cookie(s), restart the browser and login with a new session. That should fix things for you.

I appreciate all the patience and informative emails and posts. I am still trying to get the forum operating at 100%, and unlock some of the new features.

John

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
A4s, there is a known issue with the first post, and remember last activity portion of the website software. I can't fix that until the developers or some mod'er post a fix for it.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
This was all self induced due to some changes that I asked to be made to the webserver ...

wehavemettheenemy.jpg
.....​

MasterBates

I'm getting the :81 error and timeout error from Skynet when I try to do a "NEW POSTS" search.. OOps, I mean boat-net..

I delete the :81 and hit return, and then it works fine, at least as fine as it can work on this boat.

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
I'm back on, thanks for getting back to me via email.

I logged onto port 81 yesterday just fine, but it went all haywire this afternoon at work.

As an aside, it's great that you posted the log in problems announcement, but it won't show up unless you are browsing posts through the forum hierarchy, as opposed to hitting "What's New" I didn't see the announcement until after I emailed you and I was trying to find the glitches/log in threads by "manually" digging through each forum.

It does show up when I am logged in and hit "What's New." Meaning the people who need to read it the most (those who can't log in), will likely not see it.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
HH-60H, I logged out and was able to see it (announcement) just fine browsing the forum as an unregistered user.

All, I changed servers, and reset the login criteria. You "should" be able to login normally now.

John