• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airtech to Europe - Air Cargo flight

Clux4

Banned
A friend found this air cargo company that charges low rates to Europe. Supposedly they fly out of NY and a few other places. Does any one have any experience with this sort of thing. Would you recommend it. Sounds too fishy for me to want to believe and besides, flying 7 hours across the pond in a cargo plane does not sound too nice. Does anyone have any experience with this ?

Clux

Clux4

Banned
Pill_Hacker said:
Have you looked into Space-Available flights with the AF?

I have tried it in the past and summer seems to be the worst period to travel. Everyone and their mama is on vacation and wants to fly. Too much waiting around.

DangerousDan

I could tell you but I would have to kill you
I was looking to fly space A but am leaning more towards buying tickets just for ease of travel. Besides time vs money especially wanting to be at my sisters by christmas.

Let me know the prices for the cargo haulers.

Clux4

Banned
I was looking to fly space A but am leaning more towards buying tickets just for ease of travel. Besides time vs money especially wanting to be at my sisters by christmas.

Let me know the prices for the cargo haulers.

Round trip to Europe(UK) is roughly $650. Not bad if you consider paying $1300. Traveling Space A during Christmas is not nearly as bad as Summer. As long as you fly from the East Coast ( McGuire, Dover, BWI or Andrews)