• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airspace diagram referenced in 'Air Warriors' (by Doug Waller)

danpass

Early on in the book there is a reference to a visual representation of the airspace rules/regulations/etc, described as two intersecting triangles.

Anyone have a copy/link?

thanks

(search for airspace, airspace diagram, diagram was inconclusive)

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
There was something like that I remember from IFS. It was just a big triangle explaining VFR wx mins for each class of airspace- is that what you're looking for?

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
that does sound like it.

I'm not sure if I still have it, but I'll see if I can't dig it up for you. I hope it isn't time critical, as I just PCS'd and still have an entire room full of unopened boxes.

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
Here is my version of it. I made it to help me get through the IFS exams. Fill in your own way to memorize it as mine is not G rated.

Attachments

• VFR WX Mins.pdf
    21.6 KB · Views: 125

danpass

I'm not sure if I still have it, but I'll see if I can't dig it up for you. I hope it isn't time critical, as I just PCS'd and still have an entire room full of unopened boxes.
Thanks. Not time critical.

Here is my version of it. I made it to help me get through the IFS exams. Fill in your own way to memorize it as mine is not G rated.
Thanks. Looks like a good starting point.
I've often seen the diagram ref'd earlier by John Wright but it just doesn't click lol and I had thought of making my own triangle. I'll likely do it anyway and use this as a check.

This topic is very old, I'm sure the OP is not worried about API at this point. But, this might be it?

20130626_170133_zpsce4b91aa.jpg

JollyGood

Flashing Dome
pilot
This topic is very old, I'm sure the OP is not worried about API at this point. But, this might be it?

20130626_170133_zpsce4b91aa.jpg

I found that diagram to be too much of a headache. Then again, I still have to think for at least 10 seconds when someone asks me a question about flight rules. I chalk it up to my brain switching to shutdown mode after finishing up the Nav test. That, or the beer consumption post said Nav test. Yeah, probably the beer.