• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airsickness

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Wanted to add another emphasis on the eating and drinking part. The only time I got sick was the day my wife and I were going to the ultrasound to find out what we were having. I didn't eat before we were at the doc, and I was so excited after that I didn't think about eating. I thought drinking some water would do the trick. Not so. This was my second aerobatics flight, and while I managed to hold everything down it really kicked my ass. No fun. The feeling seemed to last till the next day.

So, make sure you are hydrated and fed properly. Add that to the info above and you should be alright. You can get through it.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The only time I got sick was the day my wife and I were going to the ultrasound to find out what we were having.

Sooo....it was a baby, right? Not sure why you needed a doctor to tell you it wasn't going to be puppies.

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Make sure you never fly dehydrated or on an empty stomach. Lots of folks think that if they don't eat, they won't get sick - not always true. I always recommend a nice, greasy breakfast ( I know, sounds counter intuitive), but trust me, throw an Egg McMuffin down your throat before you go flying and you'll be fine.

;)

the greasy spoon across from the Whiting hangars had an outstanding rueben and/or patty melt that was perfect right before flying aerobatics.