• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airline sacrifices goats to appease sky god

jus2mch

MOTIVATOR
Contributor
I thought we sacrifice birds in the Navy. At least those are what I always used to pull out of the intakes.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
I thought we sacrifice birds in the Navy. At least those are what I always used to pull out of the intakes.

No we just kill them. So far all of the birdstrikes I've had the pleasure of taking part in didn't do anything good for me. Although the look on the maintainer's face in Corpus when he saw that he was going to be spending a while digging the remains of a seagull mashed into the brake assembly of our right main mount was fairly priceless.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
No ... We used to sacrifice Virgins in the Navy. We pulled plane captains out of intakes .....

a6edn3ol3.jpg

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I wonder how long before we're forced to use this to keep the Prowlers going . . .:D

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Once the duct tape and mountain dew cans come out to repair holes in the airframe, rodents are only a couple of months later... ;)
Well, sheesh. You're supposed to rinse the Mountain Dew cans before you use them. No wonder you're attracting critters! ;)