• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airline aircrew wearing military wings

Pugs

Back from the range
None

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Depends on if there is a good beer available and if the FA is a young, good looking girl or not.

It's JetBlue. No way the FA was female. All my buds over there say it nothing but dudes. And since it is an Air Force set of wings. Well...That makes sense.. The question is are they his or is he wearing them in support of his partner?

Pugs

Back from the range
None
It's JetBlue. No way the FA was female. All my buds over there say it nothing but dudes. And since it is an Air Force set of wings. Well...That makes sense.. The question is are they his or is he wearing them in support of his partner?

Actually was female and a cutie. Saw her at the gym at the Hilton the next am and she looked good there to. That being said, don't know if, how do I put this, she had a lot of tongue in groove panelling in her home base. :D

FrankTheTank

Professional Pot Stirrer
pilot
Actually was female and a cutie. Saw her at the gym at the Hilton the next am and she looked good there to. That being said, don't know if, how do I put this, she had a lot of tongue in groove panelling in her home base. :D

Well.. Then she must one 0f half a dozen... Female FAs that is...

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
I vote no tribute wings until you're earned yours. Personally, I wouldn't have dared tempt fate.