• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Airforce Indoc package for Navy pilots?

onedge

pilot
I was at the NAVAVSCOLSCOM website looking for some general gouge on who to report to, what to do, etc. and the link for both Navy and Airforce pilots takes you to an airforce oriented info package. Does this stuff apply to Navy API students? If not, where can I find this info? Thanks.

https://www.cnet.navy.mil/nascweb/ats.htm

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Use that info and just change what you need to for relevance to the Navy, such as wearing "khakis" instead of "blues." Once you show up to the NASC quarterdeck & get your orders stamped, they'll be telling you where you need to be and when, so pay attention and you'll be fine.

usnphoenix

Remove before flight
pilot
I agree with Sevenhelmet. Your best bet is showing up, getting your orders stamped, and following directions from there. There are also plenty of threads on this website that should give you a good idea on what to expect when you show up.