• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Wing Questions

donnyglaze

It's always been a dream of mine to be able to fly for the U.S. military. Now that I have graduated college, I am seeing that dream closer than ever. But after some research, I have developed a few questions. I dont want to bore those of you who deem this useless and mindless banter, so I am just asking for a few emails or PMs from Marines who are going down the path towards Naval Aviator or are already there. I'd like to ask a few questions and pick your brain a bit to try to calm my nerves a bit. So please, if you're in Flight School, OCS, or already have your wings, and would like to give an honest opinion and answers to a possible future Aviator, email or PM me to let me know where you are in your career, and I'll email back my concerns. I really appreciate all the help.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
ask away, the answers might help others, search the forum someone may have already asked the same questions.
Good luck