• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Warriors website down often

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
Why is Air Warriors offline often? Is there a problem with the host? Or is it usually just updates or something of the like?

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
Yea shes is licking Stanley. My dad works for Wertz (Blackhawks Owner) and I got to get pictures and stuff with the Cup after the Hawks clinched the Championship.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Because, as the Webmaster is an O-4 and a department head, he has to work twice as hard for the website to be 50% as effective, tops.

JMonte85

Pro-rec SNA
Well I was talking to someone else and we wern't sure if maybe the site was getting attacked frequently, that's another reason I asked. Anyhow, if the Webmaster accepts volunteers I wouldn't mind helping if hes under a heavy work load.

phrogpilot73

The webmaster may weigh in on this, but the new vB software 4.X is probably half the problem. He's waiting for a new version of software called Xenforo to come out of Beta.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
My dad works for Wertz (Blackhawks Owner) and I got to get pictures and stuff with the Cup after the Hawks clinched the Championship.

Eaglet: Wow, an in finally. Ask your Dad if *e could get your 76- year-old AW Mentor ex-Goalie, a tryout wit* te Black*awks? I will supply my own skates, stick, mask & walker!
BzB

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Well I was talking to someone else and we wern't sure if maybe the site was getting attacked frequently, that's another reason I asked. Anyhow, if the Webmaster accepts volunteers I wouldn't mind helping if hes under a heavy work load.

Avoid Hinge tasking: You're DOING IT WRONG!

exhelodrvr

pilot

Back in the olden days, you were probably one of the JOs that used to hang out in front of the message boards. Don't know what the modern equivalent is.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
You should try to Contribute to the site if you find it helpful and want to stay up...