• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Power Expo 2010 NAS Fort Worth JRB

seilfly

pilot
Jmcquate: Yes I think the F-35 on the picture was a model only. There were, however, two F-35s on NFW (ref. the airshow speaker). They flew testflights friday, sat. and sunday and were not a part of the airshow. On sunday one of them departed for some Air Force Base somewhere. It was windy both days so the speaker was not easy to hear from the P-3 static display where I was kind of stuck for most of the time. - At least when the JSF flew.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Jmcquate: Yes I think the F-35 on the picture was a model only. There were, however, two F-35s on NFW (ref. the airshow speaker). They flew testflights friday, sat. and sunday and were not a part of the airshow. On sunday one of them departed for some Air Force Base somewhere. It was windy both days so the speaker was not easy to hear from the P-3 static display where I was kind of stuck for most of the time. - At least when the JSF flew.

And I was in a head over by the Marine KC-130s, a hanger I use to work in a few years back.

jmcquate

Contributor

That makes sence. What was the best question you got about the MAD boom?

seilfly

pilot
I did not get a lot of good questions about the MAD boom, but if I were to write a list of "Frequently Asked Questions" it would contain:

1 - "Sooo... Does this aircraft still fly/is this aircraft still in service"?
2 - "Really?" Followed by "Wow"
:D

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
I did not get a lot of good questions about the MAD boom, but if I were to write a list of "Frequently Asked Questions" it would contain:

1 - "Sooo... Does this aircraft still fly/is this aircraft still in service"?
2 - "Really?" Followed by "Wow"
:D
You should have told the people, "Nope, we pushed it here by hand." Oddly enough we sent one back to Greenville on a truck this week. It was kind of a sad sight to see.

jtmedli

pilot
VAQ 209 Prowler

VAQ209.jpg

I'm diggin' the Darth Vader paint scheme!!