• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviatorMatt

Anybody know how long the air intelligence school takes? From about the time you report to intelligence school to the time you report to your 1st job?

Taxman2A

War were declared.
aviatorMatt said:
Anybody know how long the air intelligence school takes? From about the time you report to intelligence school to the time you report to your 1st job?

The actual 0207 course is 22 weeks and is in Dam Neck, VA. However, there may be a wait time between graduating TBS and going to MOS school. Billets for this MOS are very rare, my company at TBS didn't even have a slot for this.

Taxman2A

War were declared.
aviatorMatt said:

The actual 0207 course is 22 weeks and is in Dam Neck, VA. However, there may be a wait time between graduating TBS and going to MOS school. Billets for this MOS are very rare, my company at TBS didn't even have a slot for this.

gaijin6423

Ask me about ninjas!
There are generally only two classes a year. A guy in my TBS platoon was all psyched to hit up the second one this year, but got pulled to instruct during the USNA's Leatherneck program. He's still waiting to start the intel course in Dam Neck. He was understandibly bitter at first, but then got to do the crypto course in p-cola and some other stuff. Plus, his time wrangling in midshipmen counted as observed fitrep time.

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
At TBS it is basically divided into thirds and then you pick there are many posts that tell all about this process and the good and bad of it

Status
Not open for further replies.