• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air "force" Warriors.com?? "Airman" bob.com??

BackOrdered

Contributor
Hey guys, I'm trying to help my former enlisted friend get into Airforce OTS. She has a ways to go until she finishes her degree and we are hoping the Airforce has a BDCP type program; if not, OTS is just as good. I'm familiar with the airforceots.com site, but I was wondering if their is a sailorbob/airwarriors equivalent on the web for airforce officers? Thanks in advance.

http://www.airforce.com/education/officer/moneyForSchool.php

It's called TDSP. It's based on tiers that categorize different degrees in accordance with Air Force priority needs, so they tend to change from time to time. When she completes her degree, she would end up attending OTS. The only problem she might have is if she held the rank of Senior Airman or above, in which case they might not demote her to an E-3. They did not in my case, but that was two years ago, the same time I applied for BDCP. Things may have changed since then.

Tell her to get in touch with their officer programs. I think there was a guy in Tallahassee that handled these things for Florida.