• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force finally figures out how to pee in a jet...

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
I don't get it, why not just land and pee? That's what we do ;)

That's because you guys can't even walk and chew gum at the same time. Peeing and flying would be a disaster for you.:D

Too bad I don't have a copy of the pics from our last K-court with the MEU. Long story short, one of the Huey dudes elected to CRAP into an ammo box in flight rather than land and get out (they were overhead Blue Diamond at the time). His crew chief captured the event for posterity and shared with the rest of the squadron for entertainment value.

Old callsign: Wu-tang.
New callsign: Poo-tang.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
I don't get it, why not just land and pee? That's what we do ;)

That reminds of when the IPs would get out and "check something" on side of the aircraft. No wonder the OLFs had so many burned spots in the grass.

hokieav8r

~Bring the Wood!~
None
Speed up to get the stick out of the way put the SCAS hold modes on....and use a gatorade wide mouth or transfer the controls and do it!

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
I can't believe the dropped $5 million on what sounds like little more than an athletic cup with a hose attached.

DixieTexian

There's a pump of some sort, and stuff to make it "chemically gel"

So.....kitty litter?

I bet it's the same stuff I got at a prank store place once when I was little. You could pour this powder stuff in someone's drink, and it would gel the whole drink in a minute or two. Then, when they go to take a drink, its like a solid block of jello and won't pour into their mouth.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
You could pour this powder stuff in someone's drink, and it would gel the whole drink in a minute or two. Then, when they go to take a drink, its like a solid block of jello and won't pour into their mouth.
So now that you are ok with putting stuff into people's drinks.....what are your thoughts on roofies?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I bet it's the same stuff I got at a prank store place once when I was little. You could pour this powder stuff in someone's drink, and it would gel the whole drink in a minute or two. Then, when they go to take a drink, its like a solid block of jello and won't pour into their mouth.

If you did that to me, I'd cut up the gelatinized drink and eat it just to spite you. :tongue2_1

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
I'm all for making fun of the AF (if you can't beat them, join them), but at least make your arguments intellectually honest
Apparently, you'll be opting for the version that will still allow you to squat while using it.

"intellectually honest"?!?!?!?!? You just validated all of the shit we toss your way in one short phrase.:D

Xtndr50boom

Voted 8.9 average on the Hot-or-Not scale
Apparently, you'll be opting for the version that will still allow you to squat while using it.

"intellectually honest"?!?!?!?!? You just validated all of the shit we toss your way in one short phrase.:D

Hardee har. I knew that one was coming.

In regards to intellectual honesty: As a member of the world's finest Air Force, I believe this web portal should have some sort of posture statement detailing how it's demographics will recapitalize and streamline one of it's greatest business practices: Insulting Joint AF warfighters. Certainly this paradigm should be updated to coincide with the better business practices of the 21st century. Lean production and total force participation, in particular, could help resolve this issue. I look forward to further integration with the warfighter and the joint commands to spearhead this initiative. :yuck_125:

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Hardee har. I knew that one was coming.

In regards to intellectual honesty: As a member of the world's finest Air Force, I believe this web portal should have some sort of posture statement detailing how it's demographics will recapitalize and streamline one of it's greatest business practices: Insulting Joint AF warfighters. Certainly this paradigm should be updated to coincide with the better business practices of the 21st century. Lean production and total force participation, in particular, could help resolve this issue. I look forward to further integration with the warfighter and the joint commands to spearhead this initiative. :yuck_125:

Huh?

And where was the cover sheet for that TPS report you just posted?