• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force Dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you want, but I don't think that was half bad. However, it sorta reminded me of American Wedding when they have the dance-off in the gay bar, and I will admit that I couldn't stand watching the whole thing, but he isn't a bad dancer.

I bet he is catching all hell at the academy right now though ::shudders:: , so I feel sorta bad for him. But if I were his roommate I'd probably do the same thing.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Not a problem since I believe everyone in the Air Force is gay. But, having said that, I think the kid is a good dancer -- for a white guy. It's just a darn shame that the AF Academy drives people to these depths of depravation and self-degradation ...

One other thing ... I would not want to be coming down the chute on his wing NORDO :eek: on a dark night. Any questions on that :) ???

updatba.gif
ROGER BALL !!

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
A4sForever said:
Not a problem since I believe everyone in the Air Force is gay.

I meant: all AF gay except for you, Future Herc Driver ... :icon_wink

updatba.gif
ROGER BALL !!

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Kycntryboy said:
At least he's dancing to music that is current.. :rolleyes: Suprised that Vanilla Ice wasn't in there.

Yeah, i sort of expected him to be dancing to Prince or something....it is the air force after all....but his dancing was impressive.

KBayDog

The idiocy does not surprise me (and I'd be willing to bet that the whole thing was staged to begin with); after all, look at the source.

What DOES surprise me (even though it shouldn't) is the size/condition of their Academy "dorm" room. WOW. Nice digs.

Now, if only the Academy would have spent a small fraction of the money it spent on nice racks, rolling desk chairs, desks that are actually horizontal, refrigerators that actually work, etc. on some training to teach these bubbas how to not act like idiots...

Grant

KBayDog said:
refrigerators that actually work

My friend's fiance is at USAFA, and he had to buy his own fridge. Supposedly they dont provide one, and you're not allowed to have one until you're a junior. He was making a big deal about it when she was up there. And I've seen pics of his room. A hell of alot nicer than my dorm at TCU ever was... but thats not saying much. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.