• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Air Force auctioning boneyard planes

B

Blutonski816

I could do with a Titan missile...

I've been looking for a launch vehicle to send up a faster-than-light travel project I'm working on...
Phoenix_top_view.jpg

k_smittay

It says you must agree to cut the plane into 4" pieces.. it didn't say anything about not re-assembling your 4" metal pieces back into an airplane with super glue and liquid nails. ;)

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm a pragmatist, so I shouldn't feel bad, but 50 or 100 years from now, when the military is cruising in plasma-powered jetpacks or something, we'll wish that those A-4s, F-100s, F-104s, etc, etc, were in the desert, or in a private collectors hands, or keeping a parts stock for other examples. The birds in DM will be like a WWII or WWI plane is now--way more rare that they should be.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
It says you must agree to cut the plane into 4" pieces.. it didn't say anything about not re-assembling your 4" metal pieces back into an airplane with super glue and liquid nails. ;)
A4's, here is a consulting oppurtunity for you!