• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AE2(AW)

Its gonna be bitter sweet running into my chief who told me he would make sure I never became an officer. I applied for SNA NFO and SWO got all three and picked SNA. Shit HOT!

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Well if you are going to rub it in his face, then I suggest waiting until after you commission......technique only ;)

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
People telling you you can't do something is a GREAT motivator to kick ass and succeed.

Hell, if I had ANY reason to make it through OCS and flight school, it was because all of AW (at the time) told me I wouldn't make it. Well Fuck you guys!

:D

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
People telling you you can't do something is a GREAT motivator to kick ass and succeed.

Hell, if I had ANY reason to make it through OCS and flight school, it was because all of AW (at the time) told me I wouldn't make it. Well Fuck you guys!

:D

What a minute....Although I wasn't active during your "heyday" in previous incarnations, I think you've mentioned more than once "Don't be like me" or referenced the lessons you learned along the way, ne c'est pas?

At AE2, wouldn't your title be better as: "Priceless"? CONGRATS anywho

rondebmar

Ron "Banty" Marron
pilot
Contributor
Congrats, man...

Now, bust your ass and do well...its worth everything you got!!

An old AQ2-P1

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Its gonna be bitter sweet running into my chief who told me he would make sure I never became an officer. I applied for SNA NFO and SWO got all three and picked SNA. Shit HOT!

Congrats. I had a similar relationship with a chief in my enlisted days. :D

AE2(AW)

Yeah I swear I never saw so many jacked up Cheifs till I got to Japan. it was like they had this attitude and thought they were so much better than everyone because they married a filipina and did consecutive overseas tours like it was sooo cool hanging out at coco's every single night. oh well I'd like to thank Volk for all the free burger king and anthony's. nothing makes a chief more angry than bragging about his (elvis burger?) and I walk in with a double whopper with cheese...

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't go looking for him to say "I told you so."

Laugh all the way to the bank instead on pay days.

Remember, revenge is a dish best served cold.

Like this:
beed102f.jpg

LazersGoPEWPEW

4500rpm
Contributor

Like this:
beed102f.jpg

:sick_125: I think I need to go puke because that looks absolutely disgusting.

Even considering ingesting something like that....

UGH

BUDU

Like this:
beed102f.jpg

Montezuma's Revenge in pre-chewed form?

Actually, looks like a deluxe cheesy western...