• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Ahhhh ... sanity returns?? GUN THREAD -- NO GF: love her or leave her question!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
CMP NEWS (or DCM for you "experienced guys") :

cmplogo.gif

BEWARE OF GREEKS BEARING GIFTS DEPT:

GREEK HXP .30-06 AMMUNITION. The CMP has received a consignment of Greek
military HXP surplus .30-06 M2 Ball ammunition. This ammunition will be
available for sale through the CMP ESTORE beginning 1 July 2005 and at the
North Store on 5 July. Details and prices will be posted by 30 June on:
http://estore.odcmp.com/Store/catalog/catalog.aspx

GREEK HRA RACK AND FIELD GRADES SOLD OUT. Greek HRA Garands are now
available only in Collector, Correct, and Service grades. We have only
several hundred Greek HRA Garands remaining in these grades and expect to
sell out within the next few months. Greek SA are still available in all
grades.

N-I-W GARANDS ON CMP AUCTION. The CMP has started listing some of the New In
Wrap Garands that we recently acquired. Interested parties should visit the
CMP auction site at : http://auction.spadra.com/auctions/ Check the categories menu on the left side -- disregard the "gallery" message of "no items" ...

BRING MONEY !!! Some NIW Garands are going for over $5000 ..... :)

radB64B65548100aa.jpg
rad3EA8228562Bf.jpg
06_13_45_thm.jpg
06_13_52_thm.jpg

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
So, this post got me thinking (DANGER WILL ROBINSON!)...

Should you keep the GIRLFRIEND, or send her home? What if she was a "catch" like Wintersibs? I mean seriously, it's NOT just Choker White and Dining Outs, you know? I could be flying F16s and landing on CVNs, or get that last minute VR slot during selection thanks to my email to the head aviator in the detailing shop. But seriously, what are my chances of getting jets if I were an SNA? I just don't know, Wings of Gold, or high school sweetheart/Pcola Hoochie? Send her home and back to community college and piss off all the spouses and SO (signals officer? nah, significant others my politically correct friends!) on the website, and get heated PMs over a RELATIONSHIP that they aren't part of, and get stereo typed as cromagnon male, for following my dreams and prioritizing my life and goals? Or keep her and have the ball and chain either weigh me down with "why aren't you spending enough time with me!" and fail a check ride.... Or strike gold, and end up with her being able to recite the EPs, notes, cautions and warnings better than I? Plus, there is always the "fringe benefit" stress reliever between the sheets, but "GASP" we can't bring that up, no no no.... Hmmm, so many choices.... back to the chu hai and fish food.

And for the love of god, I am JOKING.... AW smilies in effect... :D

John

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
HAH !!! STOP !!!! You're perverting a perfectly good firearms thread that no one was interested in save yours truly ...... But You're killing me .... I think I just swallowed one lung while laughing ...

... perhaps this should be retitled the "payback is hell" thread ??? Or "Web-san don't get mad --- he just gets even" thread ..... ???

happyhappysmall6iu.gif
lamp is most definitely lit ..... *wheeze*gasp*

Status
Not open for further replies.