• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Age waiver approved!!!

GTodd

Thank God my age waiver was approved. I am 29, I dislocated my shoulder at 184 and just got med. approved to go back. I was a little worried about the age but alot of prayers and hard work got me through. Now I just pray that the board gives me a second chance.

Stats:

PFT: 290
History: Sent home in seventh week with a dislocated shoulder, told to go home, get fixed, come back. 2/3 done!!!!!!!!!

crfracer47

How old were you when you signed up and what was your back ground? I am really thinking about trying to get into a flight program, but I have a few years before being able to apply for OCS.

GTodd

I was 26 when I first sighned up. No prior militairy exp. 3.0 gpa, 6/6 ASTB, 79 asvab (yeah yeah I know). Varsity letter for Track at ESU. It seems it takes about on avg. about one year to start the process of applying and then shipping to ocs. THere are tests to take, physicals, recomendations it doesnt seem like alot but it all take stime. My rec is to go to a recruiter now and start.