• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Age matters!!!!

F@nkEin$tein

Just Woke Up
:icon_hamm :icon_hamm
Hi,me doin ny bs electronics n planning to go to med school in 2 yrs... was just wondering what is the maximum age to apply for a comission in the Navy/Marines as a:
1) SWO USN/Ground contract USMC
2) Flight Surgeon
3) SNA/NFO

:sleep_125

makana

I wake up in the morning & I piss excellence.
pilot
F@nkEin$tein said:
:icon_hamm :icon_hamm
Hi,me doin ny bs electronics n planning to go to med school in 2 yrs...
:sleep_125
WTF was that? Are you sure you don't need the minimum age to apply? Between your user name, your incoherent post, and all the "cute" smileys, I would've thought you are in high school. Although Serenia gave you a straight answer with a good link, other replies may not be so helpful due to the format of your post. You'll get much better feedback with a little professionalism.

IRfly

None
Huh?

While perusing the link provided above, I noticed that the time commitment for NFOs was listed as being 6 years from the time of designation as an NFO. I had always understood it to be 6 years from winging. Could someone please clarify for me?

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
When you're winged is the same date you are designated. Before hand you are designated as a Student <fill in the blank>. (137x for SNFO, 139x for SNA). Once you are winged, you become a 132x or 131x.

IRfly

None
Thanks

Ahh...Thanks. It threw me off that it used the term "winged" for SNAs and "designated" for SNFOs. Alright...Balance has been restored to my universe...Deep breath...

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Same thing for all warfare areas (SWO, SUB, Aviation)....until warfare qualified you will have a differnt designator.

F@nkEin$tein

Just Woke Up
Well thnx 4 replying...Yea, well sorry abt the " lack of professionalism" makana, am a bit new here u c :icon_smil :icon_smil ...Will try to do better nxt time but...i do like my cute smileys,ok... :icon_rage :icon_hamm

What he meant: "I would like to thank you all for your replies and excellent information. I apologize for my apparent lack of professional courtesy. Please forgive me as I am new to this particular forum. I will endeavor to post more professionally in the future. I do hope you enjoy my emoticons as much as I do."

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
/\

Last edited by Schnuggapup : Today at 03:42 AM. Reason: Translation to english from IM lingo...

Jesus Christ that's funny!

makana

I wake up in the morning & I piss excellence.
pilot
What he meant: "I would like to thank you all for your replies and excellent information. I apologize for my apparent lack of professional courtesy. Please forgive me as I am new to this particular forum. I will endeavor to post more professionally in the future. I do hope you enjoy my emoticons as much as I do."

Last edited by Schnuggapup : Today at 04:42 AM. Reason: Translation to english from IM lingo...
LMFAO!!! Thanks for the translation, Schnugg!

sirenia

Sub Nuke's Wife
Schnuggapup said:

:icon_lol: