• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

After Naval Aviation..

Scoob

If you gotta problem, yo, I'll be part of it.
pilot
Contributor
I'm shooting for either Nicolas Cage in Leaving Las Vegas, Norm from Cheers, or ski bum/SCUBA bum/bum...

MasterBates

Current job is an engineer working in the oil field.. anything from leak testing to mine and well fires.

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 2

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I landed a nice high end GS job when I retired. Sort of related to what I did in the Navy. YMMV

bert

Enjoying the real world
pilot
Contributor
Management for a company working on commercial space flight.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Patiently waiting for the "call"... And aimlessly wandering the aisles at the Commissary during lunch time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Patiently waiting for the "call"... And aimlessly wandering the aisles at the Commissary during lunch time :)

Are you chastising those that don't follow the rules to line up for checkout while you are at it?

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Webmaster is now sitting at the front of the line and telling folks which register to go to.
He doesn't work there, he just has nothing better to do with his time...

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Now you talk to him like this. A month ago it was all sir sandwiches...

A month ago he controlled the flight schedule and made recommendations as to who could fill an IA.
Today, he's the guy ordering 1/4 pound of 5 different kinds of meat at the deli and needs to see how thick each slice is....