• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"After I heard I made it I..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

NukeWife

Smiling like I mean it
Well, the day he found out, he came home and went to sleep, b/c he was working mids. Yesterday, though, he went out and bought some Porterhouse steaks that are bigger than my head for his celebratory dinner.

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
STA21pilot said:
"... I watched TOP GUN!"

How could I resist. It brought me back to my roots.

Too funny, I thought about watching it but decided against it..... Don't know why though

fryguy022077

congrats to everyone who made it---did you see the final message? Not even half of the selectees as last year, hummmm. I wonder why? Money going to the army I think..... maybe I should too!!! Too bad I love the navy so much!!!! damn SWO/CORE selectees in the thirties this year--last year OVER TWO HUNDRED!!!

Country Boy

Proud Father
When I first found out, I didn't do that much. But when I saw my name in the NAVADMIN message and saw how few were chosen this year, it was all Jose, Jack, and Killians. WOOOOOOOOOYEAH!

flashypants

Whoa.
pilot
"...went to bars to celebrate, and watched Top Gun 3 times in the next week, that first night at 4am all by myself." Who didn't?!

Status
Not open for further replies.