• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

After 4 moths of waiting….

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLAM97to99

I found out last night that I was not selected for SNA and NFO. :icon_rage My OSO was mad. He said that if they didn’t pick me up he didn’t know what in the hell they are looking for. So we are working on resubmitting my application. Hopefully it won’t take 4 more months to hear back this next time.

CLAM97to99

Ya I wasn't pro rec'd. I should have been clearer on that. My stats are:

25 yrs old
AQR 8
PFAR 8
FOFAR 5
OAR 60
B.S. Construction Management
GPA: 3.57
I had LOR’s From a college professor and an orthopedic surgeon/Retired Army major
And my OSO said that my job references he solicited were good.

zuggerat

wow that sounds pretty solid, if you didnt get it i have no chance, keep trying dude, no reason why u shouldnt get it

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Personal motivation/statement? Community Service? PFA Score? Too many variables to do the cake cutter method on.....Do press on and don't give up on your dream...
ea6bflyr :)

CLAM97to99

I went in to talk to my OSO the other day and he told me that his CO got my application and looked through it and couldn’t believe that I didn’t get picked up so he just sent it back to them. Basically telling them they are going to look at my package again. So hopefully it turns out better this time.

Kycntryboy

pilot
Best of luck Clam, cheers :icon_zbee to another month or two of waiting though, summer is comming up so it should make it a little bit easier.

CLAM97to99

I just got unofficial word to day that that I am going to be pro-rec’d SNA. My OSO said that the board wants to give me a pilot spot and an OCS date but would be unable to get me a BDCP slot. I told him to tell them I’d take it. So now I just have to worry about final selection.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Good luck clam. I wish when I was non final select after being pro rec'd my recruiting office was willing to just resend up my packet. I don't see why I couldn't do that because I have strong stats and they said they really didn't see what could be changed or why I was non final select. Oh well, guess I am stuck.

ET-Mike

A-Pool Junkie
Clam, that is awesome. I only hope that I have as good of luck.

E6, don't worry about it, if it is meant to be, it will work out. Just have faith that this is what you are meant to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.