• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Aeronautical Knowledge Study/Prep Sessions

yellowstone6

Village Idiot
Greetings ladies and gents,
I'm a CFI (Civilian Certified Flight Instructor) and I have been surfing the threads and noticed quite a few posts from some folks about the aeronautical knowledge portion. I'm currently in the process of getting my package together for a SNA slot too. I recently took the ASTB and noticed that the aero knowledge portion requires more than just studying for that portion. If any of you would like, I would be willing to share some of the knowledge guides I give to my PPL and Instrument pilots. Also, since being a civilian pilot means lots of spare time and low pay, I'd be willing to help you out with any questions too via Skype, FaceTime, phone, email, etc. Feel free to email me with whatever questions you may have too, and I'll try to answer them. I figure by sharing the knowledge it will only make the both of us shaper and fresher. Free of charge. I check my email about once a day, usually in the afternoon, so don't get pissed if it takes a day or two to get to ya. I don't want to bomb the forum so please send questions by email. Thx.
Email: yellowstonesix@yahoo.com

-ys6