• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Advice on Enclosures for OCS package?

TPrice9

I was wondering if any of the recent final selects or OCS grads could give me advice or direct me to a form that states what constitutes as an enclosure and how they should be arranged in the package? Any advice on this would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

TPrice9

1420 doesn't mention anything about enclosures, but I will check these links out. Thank you! I was hoping someone would just let me know how they included their's in their package. Thank you

utak

Here was my cover letter. Of course, name, previous, and social have been changed to protect the guilty.

To: Officer Candidate Selection Board (N36)

Subj: Officer Candidate School (OCS) Application ICO (you)

Ref: (a) OPNAVINST 1420.1A
(b) CCCSINST 1420.1 (Series)
(c) CCCSINST 1040.1D (Series)
(d) CIDLSCSINST 1336.1E (Series)

Encl: (1) OPNAVINST 1420.1A
(2) Additional Physical Fitness Data
(3) Correspondence Courses
(4) Extracurricular Activities
(5) Interviewer’s Appraisal Sheets (3)
(6) RCS BUPERS 1610-1 Evaluation Report & Counseling Record
(04DEC14 – 06SEP01)
(7) Officer Aptitude Rating Score
(8) Bachelors Degree with Transcripts
(9) High School Diploma with Transcripts
(10) Qualifications/Personal Awards
(11) Letters of Recommendation (1)
(12) Anthropometric Measurements
(13) Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript (SMART)
(14) Original Certificate of Live Birth
(15) Current Medical Waivers
(16) DD FORM 2808 – Report of Medical Examination
(17) DD FORM 2807-1 – Report of Medical History w/ EKG

1. Enclosed is the completed Officer Candidate School (OCS) program application ICO (you) for consideration.

(I had two waivers and only one PRT so I had to include it this way)

2. Two current medical waivers already granted by BuMed are enclosed. Two additional medical waivers are requested and have been recommended.

3. Application only has one Navy PRT score due to time in service.

After your Opnavinst 1420, you should have all of your enclosures. I did it like this. Number your continuation ENCLs by order, 2 for your second one. 1st for your first one, etc etc. Make sure it matches to the ones in your cover page

For the ones that I had to type out myself, I did this format, then had my info
example:

OPNAVINST 1420.1 CONTINUATION ENCL: 2

LAST NAME, FIRST NAME MI SR/E-1 XXX-XX-XXXX

BLOCK XX: XXXXXXXXXXXX

(The Block corresponds to the part in your application, so BLOCK 20: DUTY ASSIGNMENT HISTORY)

Hope this helps

TPrice9

Thank you for the information. Now I can put this package in the mail once I receive my official transcripts and add all these enclosures. I really appreciate it and hopefully it pays off in a couple of months. God Bless!