• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Advice for the ASTB???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenth02

I was hoping that some of you all who have taken or are going to take the ASTB would be willing to give me some advice on how to study for the ASTB, what materials,etc and also what to expect from the test. Thx

stevew

go to the download section of this site and download the ASTB gouge, it is a very valuable tool in studying and passing the ASTB.

Kenth02

stevew, by the way thanx for bring it to my attention about the requirments on PRK. And about the ASTB do you know if the ACRO study guide is any good as well?

zuggerat

the arco is good i guess... it helps a lil bit but the gouge on this site blows it away for the most part

Gonzodogg

Don't bother with the ACRO study guide. The practice test gouge is the best thing. Also look at the spacial apperception gouge.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Download (& Print) the Military Flight Study Guide (Maybe the Officer Candidate Test Book):
http://www.petersons.com/airforce/books.html
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Here's a follow on to these downloadable PDF files. Go to the website and click on the book you want then copy the web address and then run Adobe Acrobat Reader and then Open Website then paste the address in the link window. Acrobat Reader will load the initial page and the you will have to click the "thumb tack" to load the file, you can then save the PDF to your computer hard drive. Do not attempt on a modem connection; these files are 3-5 MB large...unless you want to leave your computer on all night.....
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.