• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ADHD in question!

Robert Allen

I've fixed them, now I fly them!
Im active duty and was finishing the medical side of my package, then it came up that I was ADHD back in elementary school. I went through high school and college without symtoms or medication. Now I'm worried and not sure how much this will affect my chances of selection. It's out of my hands now, aside me retrieving the paper work medical asked me to round up. Does anyone know of people getting selected for SNA with this in their history?

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
Im active duty and was finishing the medical side of my package, then it came up that I was ADHD back in elementary school. I went through high school and college without symtoms or medication. Now I'm worried and not sure how much this will affect my chances of selection. It's out of my hands now, aside me retrieving the paper work medical asked me to round up. Does anyone know of people getting selected for SNA with this in their history?

Have you checked the waiver guide? I have seen it happen, to answer your question. The waiver guide is linked at the top of this page. BTW, I deleted your other post which asked the same question.