• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Adderall...

Slob91

Yeah I fvcking understand that, I guess I fvcking didnt realize the fvcking fvcks were in there just to add some fvcking emphasis and i gotta fvcking admit I do it my fvcking self so I shoulda fvcking known. Fvck.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sorry took too many Adderal all at once there...back to fixing my PC...

571ba1b3.jpg

phrogpilot73

Is it bad form to give another moderator negative rep?

And how did you get that picture of a typical Saturday in my house?!?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yeah I fvcking understand that, I guess I fvcking didnt realize the fvcking fvcks were in there just to add some fvcking emphasis and i gotta fvcking admit I do it my fvcking self so I shoulda fvcking known. Fvck.
Well. It certainly illustrates the diversity of the word . . .

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
OK, that makes a huge difference. Take a look at the NAMI waiver guide. If you were diagnosed after being designatd, there is a chance for a waiver. Had you been diagnosed prior to designation, not much of a chance.

The meds issue...the other posters were right>>>off meds and without symptoms, a waiver is far more likely.

wannaflywindy

Hopeful Pilot
Sorry took too many Adderal all at once there...back to fixing my PC...

571ba1b3.jpg

...what did my eyes EVER DO TO YOU?

and OP, just like everyone else here said, we know nothing about what your chances are, cause everyone is differant. there were two people in my recruiters office trying to get ADD waivers. one did, the other didnt. why? Ill never know. But its dependant on the individual and the needs of the navy if you get one or not.

Slob91

Ok thats great news, thanks feddoc. I'll talk more with the recruiter and see what I can find out about getting a waiver. It seems my chances are pretty good.

And wannaflywindy, thats pretty interesting. Hopefully luck is on my side! Thanks everyone