• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Add Wings to your profile: Pinning on new wings

Renegade One

None
And how in the hell can I change this god awful profile name.. Today was the first time I logged on since Advanced.. ha ha Good times!!
SOP sez:
USER NAMES. It does not need to be YOUR name. If you are about to go to OCS, or are concerned about having your personal information on the web, make something up. If over time you wish to change your user name, that is possible.

Doesn't really say how to do it, that I could find. I expect just contact one of the Mod-Squad and they can assist. Hope that helps...

ARAMP1

Aviator Extraordinaire
pilot
None
Request Air Force senior pilot wings (star on top, no wreath), please.

AF guy transplanted to VT3.

du411y

Its a plane that hovers.
pilot
Just winged this Friday, 24May out of VT-35. Could I please get a set of wings and access to any private forums that may be applicable? Tiltrotor!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Just winged this Friday, 24May out of VT-35. Could I please get a set of wings and access to any private forums that may be applicable? Tiltrotor!
Congrats! Looks like another admin set you up with wings and the forums. Hope you are still sobering up from the winging! Out of curiousity, what navigation system do they have on the King Airs in training now? Someone was telling me that they got upgraded to glass, Proline21 perhaps?

du411y

Its a plane that hovers.
pilot
C-12s(VT-35) are all still steam gauges with a drop in FMS. I believe the T-44s(VT-31) are all glass, though I am not familiar with which system.

jbuck387

Gene Police: You!! Out Of The Pool!
pilot
Winged yesterday out of VT-31, headed to VP-30. Could I get a set wings please?