• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Add Wings to your profile: Pinning on new wings

jbalesi

"Poop Dick"
None
I know this is a stretch, but I have the EIDWS pin. Is that possibly in your image collection? Thanks in advance.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I know this is a stretch, but I have the EIDWS pin. Is that possibly in your image collection? Thanks in advance.
With the exception of SWO since one of the site's founders was one, we only do officer aviator wings since the site is geared toward that career.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Wow, some of the dudes who were hopeful wannabees when I first joined AW, are now WINGED ...that is really cool! Congrats, welcome to "The Greatest Show On Earth", as an NAs/NFOs.:cool:
BzB

I'd say that is more and more common now.......cool still. When I joined, I was just a MIDN with big dreams. It's equally crazy to see some of the guys (well ahead of me) who used to be JO's who are now hinges and even skippers (or at least O-5's).

Wudgles

Cause I am most ill and I'm rhymin' and stealin'
pilot
Winged out of TW2 last month. Could I snag a single anchor pair and Private Jet access, please?

Thank you.

BigJeffray

Sans Remorse
pilot
Wow, some of the dudes who were hopeful wannabees when I first joined AW, are now WINGED ...that is really cool! Congrats, welcome to "The Greatest Show On Earth", as an NAs/NFOs.:cool:
BzB
Thanks BZB! It's been an awesome journey thus far, and it gets better every step of the way. I'm happy and proud to wear the same wings as you all, now I just need to try to not show my ass (too much).

fjd24

Flight time is good time...
pilot
Winged about a month ago. Heading to TACAMO. Respectfully request single anchor wings. Thanks!