• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Add Wings to your profile: Pinning on new wings

MasterBates

Dan, what the hell is that mascot? It looks like a cheeseburger, but I'm stuck on an oil rig, and some genius threw out all of our lunches. Because coolers look so much like the trash cans. Sadly, I can't even blame this on TCNs, as I am working in the US.

I don't mean to crush the hopes and dreams of ADAN Timmy, but there is light years between NA/NFO wings and EAWS. AN Timmy is not the problem.. It when you have senior guys who seriously put them in the same league as NA/NFO/SUB in terms of difficulty to earn.

I don't think anyone is going to argue with you

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Dan, what the hell is that mascot? It looks like a cheeseburger, but I'm stuck on an oil rig, and some genius threw out all of our lunches. Because coolers look so much like the trash cans. Sadly, I can't even blame this on TCNs, as I am working in the US.

Hahahah finally someone asks!!! The logo is for the Montgomery Biscuits, a AA team for the Tampa Bay Rays. I'm not a Rays fan, but I love the idea that someone named a team the Biscuits.

KBayDog

Hahahah finally someone asks!!! The logo is for the Montgomery Biscuits, a AA team for the Tampa Bay Rays. I'm not a Rays fan, but I love the idea that someone named a team the Biscuits.

If that's your only criteria for team names, it's time for a change in avatars:

220px-MaconWhoopee.png

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
Nah nah, it makes for a good avatar. I enjoy the shirt too haha. I became a Corpus Hooks fan and my hometown team the Hudson Valley Renegades as well; however, I also enjoy team names/logos that include the Vermont Lake Monsters, Modesto Nuts, Albuquerque Isotopes, Columbus Clippers and the Scranton-Wilkes Barre Red Barrons (no longer the name).

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
My dad's highschool mascot in Utah were the "Beet-Diggers." No joke.

JBeetdigger%20copy.jpg

DanMa1156

pilot
Contributor
There's a college team somewhere named the Avocados or something like that; I think in the southwest.