• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ADCP Question :o

Troopman

Okay...I am filling out my degree plan. From what it seems, I am one semester longer than I need to have filled in on the ADCP Form (it only has 5 blocks for Quarter/Semester). With the current plan i have, I have all the blocks filled in for each semester on the ADCP form. Is there anyway I can do the BDCP still? Thanks!

P.S. I would graduate in Spring of 2013 if this all works out.

I'm just trying to ease some confusion on my part with this forsaken form. :)

runron

Assuming you have technical major, what I did was I made an extra copy of page 2 and then added it to the form. I also changed the page numbers to reflect the extra page, but I'm not sure if that's necessary.

Ezekiel

Falling, with style
None
I was in the same boat. Runron has it right, just print out an extra middle page. You have to tell them everything that's left before you complete your degree. As long as you're < 36 months out for tech or < 24 for non-tech, you're eligible.

Troopman

well I actually do have a technical major (Information Systems Technology - Network Engineer) :). Welp, i'm glad the fix was that easy to do (print out an extra page and put the page number). Cause I was like "omg, I have to fill in every box to make it fit in those 5 blocks!" But I wonder how many semesters would that be for 36 months....6 I believe (right?)

P.S. Btw, I am from Charleston as well!! High Five!

Lucy

Yep, extra page does the trick. I am on a 3 term plus summer schedule so I had 8 terms worth to fill out, and that was only with a year and half left. Could you imagine the board having to wade through 12 or more terms? Ha! Would've been tossed aside solely based on how many trees I killed to turn in the form... jk but still. :)

Best of Luck!
Lucy