• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

AD Air Force trying to get in Navy OCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

usafdino

I am an 29 yr old, enlisted E-5 who want to know where to start the application process for Navy OCS. Any help would be appreciated.

Nikki

Are you trying to be released from AD AF into OCS? If so contact your OSO(Navy officer recruiter)they can start the application process and you will need to take the ASTB and SAT if you haven't already done so. If you are accepted to OCS, after you have passed your pft and all, you can get an DD form 368 off the rotc website that you submit to your commander. If he approves, you will be released from active duty to go to OCS. I believe the website for the form is http://www.afoats.af.mil/AFROTC/EnlistedCommissioning/default.htm
Good luck

spsiratt

24 April OCS
The DD Form 368 needs to be signed by the Navy recruiter before your commander signs it. Anyway, talk to the OSO near you first and he should be able to get you on the right track. Where are you stationed now?

usafdino

I am currently stationed at Keesler AFB and have contacted a OSO who told me to take the ASTB first and then we will go from there.

spsiratt

24 April OCS
Hey not a bad place to be, I was there for 4 months in 2000/2001. What the OSO told you actually is the best advice. If you totally blow the ASTB, then there's no point in doing anything else. If you do well, it can give them an idea of what you qualify for and where to go from there. I highly recommend you look for ASTB gouge on this site, it will help you more than I can tell you. If you have any other questions, just ask and I'll answer anything I can. Good luck on the ASTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.