• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ACU Uniform Items For Sale

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
I have a number of ACU uniform items for sale on Ebay. If anyone on here is interested, I will combine shipping on multiple items purchased (whatever fits in a medium flat rate box).

I have ACU Trousers and Blouses in large/regular.

ACU Coveralls in Large

Army Combat Shirts, also large.

My Ebay page is HERE

(The webmaster did approve of this posting)

ghost

working, working, working ...
pilot
I would not sell any ACUs on eBay. There have been attacks on us bases in Afghanistan where the Taliban were wearing ACUs. Don't make it easy for them to get copies of our uniform. Don't sell anything to anybody you don't know personally.

This is a fairly big issue in theater. It is not worth the few bucks you may get for them. If you don't need them anymore then make them unwearable and discard.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Yet I can find many. many places to buy them online with a quick goggle search.

Selling them in theater is one thing, selling them in CONUS where they are easily & readily available to anyone is another.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
I would not sell any ACUs on eBay. There have been attacks on us bases in Afghanistan where the Taliban were wearing ACUs. Don't make it easy for them to get copies of our uniform. Don't sell anything to anybody you don't know personally.

This is a fairly big issue in theater. It is not worth the few bucks you may get for them. If you don't need them anymore then make them unwearable and discard.

I understand your apprehension ghost, but HAL makes a good point as well. It's not difficult to get copies of the uniform, nor is it illegal to sell the items. I'm not selling the IOTV, or AN/PVS-14 I was issued in country. I'm selling something that is common place in the paintball/airsoft world, and is a dime a dozen on ebay. If I were in country, I would cut the uniforms up, soak them in JP-8, and watch them burn in the burn barrel. I did this with a number of un-serviceable uniforms before I left theater.

I appreciate your concern, and I know it's well intentioned, but I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with you.