• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Active duty to OCS ?

rdjarvis

Hey Everyone!

As you can see this is my first post, and I am excited to finally find a group of highly experienced, knowledgeable individuals!

I'm looking for some info about putting in a Package for OCS and flying. A bit about me...25, PO2 Navy active duty, Recent grad BSBA 3.76 GPA. I also have a current private pilots license, went broke getting it:icon_wink ( does this help with the selection process? I hope so! ) Outstanding Med PRT's for the last 5 years. Evals EP, EP, MP...etc Medical stuff all good ( eyes etc....)

I don't work in the aviation field, and I have less than a year left on my enlistment. I was wondering where I should start to get the ball rolling! I have had questionable experiences with the many CCC's at my commands, so I wanted to ask the experts first. What do I have to do to fly? Go Navy! :icon_smil

rdjarvis

Well I dont want to waste anyones time by having them reply to my thread. I used the function call "search" and all of my questions have been answered! :)